I don't want to be yet another "mental models guy". (Even if my Mind Expander project might tell you otherwise...)
Instead of covering the same stuff anyone else is, I try to ask somewhat original questions:
- What's the value of signaling in the digital era?
- How could we adapt our hunter-gatherer brain to the modern world of abundance, exponentiality and leverage?
- What mainstream things will feel bizarre in 50 years?
- What’s an idea that, once you hear about it, you see everywhere?
- What common knowledge is actually negative in value? What does everyone think is true but actually isn't?